Based on the suggestions from the CMT Community, the CyberMiles Foundation would like to initiate a community vote on whether we should support DPoS staking from the CMT Wallet.
The voting rules are as follows.
- CMT Wallet is the only tool to vote;
- To participate in voting, you should hold at least 1,000 CMTs;
- 1 CMT per vote;
- Each CMT address can only vote once;
This community vote started on 6 AM, April 14 and ended on 2 AM, April 17(UTC).
According to the result, 96.5% agreed that CMT Wallet should support DPoS staking. The function will be online in the coming weeks.
All data of the contract has been recorded on CyberMiles blockchain. Anyone can check the results through the source code or ABI of the contract as the contract is open source. The relevant information you need is as follows.
- ABI of the contract: https://github.com/CyberMiles/smart_contracts/blob/3cd4d58217e2564e2f3b270b26c9ecd1f49bd3a3/CommunityVote/dapp/CommunityVote.abi
- Contract address on the CyberMiles blockchain: https://www.cmttracking.io/address/0xcda97a88d1efb609e76c20419ef14a50af7362e1
- Contract method: vote(0) for the first choice and vote(1) for the second choice
- Source code of the contract: https://github.com/CyberMiles/smart_contracts/blob/8cb40a65d2c37e135fb9b11b18a6305706420456/CommunityVote/CommunityVote.lity