Result freshly came out for CyberMiles Foundation’s proposal of adjusting the inflation mechanism after extensive discussions with the CMT Community and CMT validators.
This community vote started on 7 PM, August 28，and ended on 7 PM, September 2nd(PDT).
CyberMiles Foundation proposes to adjust the inflation mechanism after extensive discussions with the CMT Community and CMT validators.
The block reward of each new block on CyberMiles will be fixed at 25.36783 CMTs instead of the annual inflation rate of 8%.
The CyberMiles annual inflation starts at 8% at genesis, and it will gradually decrease to zero. For Validators and delegators, this change won’t have a significant impact on the staking reward in the short term.
Please vote with careful consideration. Do you agree that with the next mainnet upgrade, the inflation mechanism of CyberMiles to be fixed at 25.36783 CMTs for each block?
Accorrding to the result, 99.9% agreed that the inflation mechanism of CyberMiles should be fixed at 25.36783 CMTs for each block
The voting rules are as follows.
- CMT Wallet is the only tool to vote;
- To participate in voting, you should hold at least 1,000 CMTs;
- 1 CMT per vote;
- Each CMT address can only vote once;
All data of the contract has been recorded on CyberMiles blockchain. Anyone can check the results through the source code or ABI of the contract as the contract is open source. The relevant information you need is as follows.
- Contract address on the CyberMiles blockchain: https://www.cmttracking.io/address/0xb6081c86788bf27acf99f62f41644f0d7afc0769
- Contract method: vote(0) for the first choice and vote(1) for the second choice
- Source code of the contract: https://github.com/CyberMiles/smart_contracts/blob/8cb40a65d2c37e135fb9b11b18a6305706420456/CommunityVote/CommunityVote.lity